Monday, December 22, 2008

Well my introduction

Well anyways this is an introduction post.......

I am Pradosh Kumar Sahoo,a student of Civil Engineering in IIT BHUBANESWAR.

And yes i am from Bhubaneswar well indeed a strange fact rather good coincidence...some may feel jealous;-)

Feel free to contact me on gmail(pradosh1990@gmail.com) or yahoo(pradosh_1990@yahoo.co.in)

Any news or pics u want to post here or any ideas jus send me a mail or add me on chat...Else u are more than welcome to visit me in my room in SDS-302,MMM Hall.....

I hope u all would comment here with your introductions....:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pradosh..u doing a grt job...keep it up..
...gaurav sharma..m in Electrical in IIT Bbsr...SDS 313..

Anonymous said...

thanks gaurav......:)

Anonymous said...

i request other guys to pls post their intro so that we knw each other better......:)

Anonymous said...

i m manish jindal...Civil Engineering...IIT Bhubaneswar...SDS-347

Unknown said...

hello,pradosh
i m chinmayee das,NITR,i think u can remember nw.its really a gr8 news that u all will b shifted to bbsr from next year,
for u it is like "sone pe suhaga".
how is ur study n other project work is going on.enjoy


/*
*/