Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome to IIT Bhubaneswar

24, Jun 2009


The results of JEE counselling are out and IIT Bhubaneswar is about to get 120 new entrants. I remember the time when I had appeared for the counselling the previous year. I was under a lot of confusion, a not so great JEE AIR, but options open left and right in BITSAT and AIEEE counselling. On Jun 30, the verdict was - E11 (Electrical Engineering, IIT Bhubaneswar).

I spent the next week, trying to dig up stuff about IIT BBS, as I was about to be part of its first batch. Unsurprisingly, there wasn't much available on the net or anywhere for that matter. On July 23rd, I registered myself as a student of IIT BBS. And ever since then, there has been no looking back.

One year since..

I must admit, I did have my misgivings when I took up IIT Bhubaneswar. But, it was like a challenge where the odds were stacked against you, though only slightly. It was an enjoyable and a definitely memorable first year. I can count more highs than lows in it. One of the best and the worst part was, living in the huge Kharagpur campus. That enabled us to enjoy the highly hyped 'Campus Life', and mind you, it is worth all that hype! And it is also the worst part, coz we were to let go of it after just a year! But again, new challenges await. IIT BBS is all set to kick off from Bhubaneswar come July 2009!

If you are a BBS fresher, shake off whatever misgivings you may have, put a broad grin on your face and join the bandwagon

WELCOME FRESHERS - 2009

A world of opportunities await you, congratulations on making your choice!

PS:Check our blog thoroughly and feel free to reach us for any clarifications.

0 comments:


/*
*/